Horsepower, that is. Engines for the new Camaro have the variable valve timing. Heard two guys from our prep plant talking about looking at the one Dotson had . Sounds like the real deal.
First Drive: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro - MSN Autos
Horsepower, that is. Engines for the new Camaro have the variable valve timing. Heard two guys from our prep plant talking about looking at the one Dotson had . Sounds like the real deal.
First Drive: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro - MSN Autos
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
A girl here at work bought the demo at Dotsons a week ago I believe. Just hope you get the good battery cables if you get one.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Story claims 11.3/1 compression. I've been curious about the valves for...well since they hit the street.
We'll keep the lights on for you.
Spuds
Bookmarks